img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Saturday 30 November 2013

Sally Hansen - Sugar coats

Another review of texture polishes. I think I've grown to love them! Today I'm reviewing a few of the sugar coats from Sally Hansen. One thing that caught my eyes were the names; they are absolutely delicious ;) I found that these were more textured than the ones from the Australis Carnivale collection (Review can be found here). The collection consists of textured cremes.
Textured polishes are on trend right now, and it's great to see budget friendly (well kind of) textured polishes come out. It's just such a great concept; paint, wait, and there you have it!! Textured tips :D I just can't stop myself from feeling my nails :)

L-R: Bubble Plum, Razzleberry, Sour Apple, Lich-O-Rich



As you can tell, I didn't buy the complete collection. I bought 4 out of the 8 available :)


  • Price: $9.95 AUS
  • 11.8mL // 0.4 floz
  • Collection consists of 8 polishes
  • Rectangular bottles, the same as their crackle range
  • Flat rectangle brush
  • Quick dry
  • Textured 

100 - Bubble Plum

Bubble plum is a gorgeous darker than lilac colour. I used 2 coats below.  



500 - Razzle-berry

A creamy blueberry blue colour (hence the name, I guess). I used 2 coats below.
WARNING: This polish may stain your nails, even with basecoat, it stained my nails



600 - Sour Apple

This is more of a pastel lime green than an apple green. I love this shade, it's absolutely cuteeeee!!



800 - Lick-O-Rich

Gives a leather-ish effect. It's just a textured black polish, and is great for a change from normal black polish. I used 2 coats below.



These polishes are great for spring, as they are mostly pastels (excluding the black, which is a shade). It is quite textured, so if you don't like bumpy surfaces, DO NOT BUY ahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment