img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Saturday 23 November 2013

Criss-cross dotticure

Hey ladies! It's time for another tutorial!!
Today I'm doing a simple criss cross doticure using, you guessed it, dotting tools!

How are you guys liking my watermark? 



What you'll need:

  • A base colour 
  • A colour for the dots (I used Sally Hansen: Frutti Petutie) 
  • Large dotting tool (green one)
  • Small dotting tool (pink one) or a toothpick 










Step 1:

Paint your nails in the colour that you have chosen, in this case I used Sally Hansen: The Real Teal. 


Step 2: 

Do a row of dots down the middle of your nail, using the largest dotting tool. Remember to space them out. I could fit 4 dots on my nail, but you could use less or more depending on your nail length :)


Step 3:

Do another row of dots on the side, remember to place the dots diagonally to the dots in the middle row. Do this to the other side of the nail. It should look like so:


Step 3:

Using the small dotting tool (the smallest size you can find, or a toothpick would do just fine) add 2 dots diagonally between the bigger dots. 





Top coat and you're done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment