img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Sunday 15 December 2013

Binder reinforcements

You might be wondering why I'm writing a review on office products, but this little product has helped my do many manis!! May I introduce to you, the wonderful binder reinforcements!! I use these to do all of my half moon manis and french tips :) Below is a picture of the ones that I am currently using. As you can see, this small box contains 250 reinforcements - which is the smallest quantity.

Pic creds - Officeworks




  • It contains a lot of reinforcements, which means more french tips or half moon manis
  • It's so much cheaper than french tip guides. This box of reinforcements is $4.36 for 250 pieces, while a pack of 96 french tip guides (the biggest pack I could find via Priceline) would cost $6.99! 
  • I find that french tip guides are not curved enough
  • Perfect for half  moon manis because the reinforcements are circle shaped, which means they create a more curved look than french tip guides
So basically, you just place the reinforcement where desired, and paint your nails!



Here are a few manis that I've done using these binder reinforcements:






No comments:

Post a Comment