img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Thursday 14 November 2013

Sally Hansen - Fuzzy Coat

Hey ladies! This week I gave in and decided to buy the whole collection of the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat collection, except for 'Fuzzy Fantasy' which I haven't been able to find in Priceline, Chemist warehouse and the My chemists that I've been to. Priceline doesn't even have it listed on their website? 


L-R: Wool Lite, All Yarned Up, Peach Fuzz, Tight Knit, Fuzz-Sea, Wool Knot, Tweedy.




  • Price: $9.95 AUD
  • Bar glitters
  • 8 colours in the collection
  • Thin consistency 
  • Clear base
  • Available at priceline, chemist warehouse, my chemist and selected pharmacies
  • 17mL bottle 

100 - WOOL LITE

Wool Lite is made up of light pink and white bar glitters. The white and pink glitters look really alike to each other, so at first glance I thought it was made of pink bar glitters only. I swatched this over Ulta3 - Black Satin.    

                                                  Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat

200 - ALL YARNED UP 

All Yarned Up is made up of blue, yellow and orange bar glitters all in a clear base. It is the only one with 3 different coloured glitters in it. I swatched this over Ulta3 - Black Satin. 







                                                  Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat

300 - PEACH FUZZ

Peach Fuzz is made of yellow and orange bar glitters in a clear base. I swatched this over Ulta3 - Black Satin.  










                                                  Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat
   

400 - TIGHT KNIT 

Tight Knit is made up of dark blue and white bar glitters in a clear base. I swatched this over Ulta3 - Black Satin. 

                                                 Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat

500 - FUZZ-SEA

Fuzz-Sea is my favourite one out of this collection. It has my two favourite colours: green and blue (in a clear base). I swatched this over Ulta3 - Black Satin.  

                                                 Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat


700 - WOOL KNOT 

Wool knot is made up of light blue and white bar glitters in a clear base. I swatched this over Ulta3 - black satin

                                                 Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat

800 - TWEEDY

Tweedy is made up of black and white bar glitters in a clear base. This would have to be my least favourite one out of this collection, but maybe it was because I swatched it over a bad colour. I used it over Revlon - Revlon Red. 

                                                 Coats L-R: 1,2,3,4 with Revitanail topcoat

Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment