img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Sunday 3 November 2013

Australis - Carnivale Collection

Hello ladies! Today I'm going to do a review on the new Australis limited edition Carnivale nail glitters!


L-R: Frisky Feathers, Carnivale Chaos, Rio Riot

As you know, I love glitter nail polishes, as they're sooooo sparkly and colourful (*^  ∇  ^*) As soon as Australis posted news about this new, all glitter nail polish collection, I had to go buy them all (I swear I'm not addicted aha!). I easily found 2 from the collection, but had trouble finding the third one, and I soon found out why (─‿‿─)  

 This is Frisky Feathers. It is made of gold and orange bar glitters, in a clear base. I have to admit that I wasn't looking forward to using this as I don't like bar glitters! I was actually surprised because it applied smoothly, and the bars didn't lift. Shown above is one normal coat over Ulta3 Black Satin.


 This is the super colourful: Carnivale Chaos! It's absolutely cute, and is made up of large blue, green, red, orange and purple hexagonal glitters, with small blue and gold square glitters. It is all in a clear base. It was really easy to apply. The brush just seemed to suck up a heap of glitter, and then slowly release it for even application! This is one normal coat over Ulta3 Black Satin. 


 May I present my favourite polish from the collection (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ RIO RIOT! ヅ(◕‿‿◕。ヅ)

It has a beautiful color combo; light blue, purple, turquoise, pink and gold hexagonal glitters in various sizes. There are also some very small blue squares in the mixture too. All this is in a clear base :) Again, the application was really easy. I completely understand why this one was always sold out! I applied this over Ulta3 Black Satin 


Buy them before they run out, as they are LIMITED EDITION. I don't want anyone to miss out! You can find Australis polishes at Priceline, Kmart, and Big W and selected pharmacies  You can also buy these on their online store here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment