img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Sunday 3 November 2013

Essence - Me and My Icecream

A new trend edition from Essence has FINALLY been released in Australia! Yaaay! It's called the 'Me and My Ice Cream' collection, and it has four nail polish colours; all of them a pastels.







 Basic info:
Price: $2.95 (AUD)
4 colours
Pastel colours 
Thin consistency 

Avaliable exclusive at Priceline
Shimmer polish
Has a flat, straight cut brush
10mL bottle


01  BEN AND CHERRIES

Ben and Cherries is a pastel pink with a slight shimmer. It has a thin consistency, so I had to use 3 thin coats for full opacity. It doesn't dry quickly, takes about 5 mins, but it doesn't bubble when I layered a new coat on when it was still wet.  

02 ALWAYS IN MY MINT

This is my favourite colour out of the four. Maybe it's just because green is my favourite colour! It is a slightly pearlescent lime green, and has a thin consistency, so I had to use 3 thin coats for full opacity.

03 ICE, ICE BABY

I love the name! This is a lilac colour, with a slight shimmer like Ben and Cherries. Again, it has a thin consistency, so 2-3 coats would be needed. 

04 ICYLICIOUS 

This is a lovely shimmery peach colour. It has the exact same consistency as the other 3 polishes. I don't really like orangey colours, so I would have to say that this is my least favourite out of this collection. 

All swatches were 3 coats, no topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment