img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Essence cuticle oil

Hey there ladies! Today I'm doing a review on Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil (whew that's long!). This cuticle oil is like no other that I've seen or used before!!



Info:

  • 3.5mL
  • Citrus scented
  • Cylindrical bottle, which is adorable
  • Lip gloss brush/applicator
  • Soaks into your cuticles quickly
  • Available at selected Priceline and Target stores (Australia)

 What I like most about this cuticle oil is the applicator brush. Unlike other cuticle oils that I have seen, this one does not contain a nail polish brush, but a lip gloss brush. It may sound weird, but I find that it works much better than an average brush. It smells more like citrus fruits than apricot like Essence has stated, which I don't mind at all.


Another benefit of this cuticle oil is that it is perfect for your handbag. The tiny size allows you to take it out in public, moisten up your cuticles, then slip it back into your bag without anyone giving you weird looks. It just so amazing. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment