img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Sunday 13 April 2014

Matte or gloss?

Hey ladies, long time no see! Today, I have a review of the Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat and Big Shiny Topcoat. The bottle isn't as big as the name states, it's actually smaller than Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure collection.




I really like Sally Hansen polishes, and when I bought these, I thought 'hmmm': the bottle shape is the same as the Sugar Coat polishes, the lid is the same as the Triple Shine, and the brush is the same as the Xtreme Wear polishes.

Info:

  • 11.8 mL
  • Available at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and other selected stores
  • $12.95 (Chemist Warehouse price)
  • Consistency: Watery

Big Matte topcoat:

I'm kind of in love with this matte topcoat. It's so smooth and applies like a dream. It dries super fast, doesn't bubble or streak! I highly recommend :)

Big Shiny topcoat:

This topcoat makes my nail polish so damn shiny. If you look closely, you can see my reflection :D. It was super fast drying, which is a great bonus! 


I really like these 2 topcoats. They are both fast drying, and both have a perfect finish. What's great about these are that they are available at nearly every chemist, and they're always on sale. I got mine for a bit more than $7, the two only setting me back around $14! Have you tried these two topcoats?

No comments:

Post a Comment